Over time your silver oxidized Pandora bracelet might show signs of “lightning”.
This can create an antique look that you like, or it might be too light for your liking! There’s good news though – you can re-oxidize your bracelet!
Follow these simple steps and you’ll have your bracelet looking as edgy as it did on day one. 🙂
- Boil 1-2 eggs.
- Eat the egg white, you only need the yellow yolk! 🙂
- Put crumbled yolks in a sealable container.
- Place a wire rack, or paper towel over the yolks.
- Place your EMPTY Pandora bracelet on top of the rack, or paper towels. This step is very important to follow closely. You don’t want all your gorgeous charms affected by this, so be sure to remove EVERY charm from your bracelet. (This includes safety chains, glass/wood muranos…every last charm. This is your final warning 😉 )
- Seal the container.
- Let this sit for a day or two on your counter until your bracelet is dark enough!
That’s it. 🙂